Thursday, December 14, 2006

Woohoo!


Have you seen the Spring '07 issue of Knitscene mag?

How about the December issue of Nickelodeon mag?

Well, there's more than just pretty spring knit/crochet patterns and the pig of the moment to be had amidst the pages of these periodicals. Yep, there are turkeys and tiny hats too!

Wanna make this?

Then you'll definitely need to pick up a copy of Knitscene! The hat accessory patterns are offered as freebies on the website. Perty darn cool, eh? Now, I expect all of you to be sporting these little diddies atop your heads this spring. So you'd better git to hookin'!

Nick mag doesn't have the pattern for Turkeyzilla The Tote Bag, but if you ever feel the need to crochet poultry, you can always get the pattern here.

Can I tell you how freakin' cool it is to walk into Borders and see my stuff plastered across the pages of these pulps??? Doing my happy dance! And no, my happy dance will never be found on youtube...

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hat!! I went to the site and snatched up the dragonfly pattern. I see many applications for that lil gem!!

The Fluffy Ewe
http://pinkwool.blogspot.com

natasha said...

i will have to pick it up! let me just be on the record as saying that i have a feeling that you and your daughter will end up being a creative team that produces books and loads of other stuff. okay. on record. i called it. don't forget me when you are a crafty supastar. oh wait, you already are!

Unknown said...

ummm I would pay to see the happy dance.


Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another publication appearance! I went to the book store and had a peek at the Nickelodeon Mag and Will have to go check out this newest.

noricum said...

Way freakin' cool! I was impressed when I got in the pattern-a-day calendar... this is *way* more impressive!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome that your talents are being published and shared with the world! Happy happy joy joy!

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Happy dance. . . NEKKED!

Anonymous said...

Youtube! j/k

Cool!

Annika said...

I bought Knitscene today! I'm so excited.

RheLynn said...

Wonderful blog you have here!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is so kewl beans! I havent seen that magazine around here yet. But we are like hillbillies and have to wait months on end to find all the yummy stuff or drive to the big city!

Congratulations!!!

Jessica said...

That's so cool! Congrats!

Pam said...

Very Cool!!

Carol said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

oh oh lovely lovely press and well who deserves it more? no one than you LL!
crafty superstar indeed!!!
i adore that hat by the way...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm glad that's your pattern! I wondered when I saw it yesterday at Borders. Yay! Love the turkey bag too. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats to you! Your patterns are so much fun!

Miri Mack said...

OmGwosh! That's fabulous. Love the little hat :-)

Sally said...

You should be happy! You deserve a lot of recognition - you have got to be the most original crocheter out there, and I so admire you for that. Keep on having fun!! (And I can't wait to hear more about the bluebird pin - I want that!)