Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Small, Medium, Large & X-Large News!

Before the x-large news, some small, medium and fairly large business items need attending to...


Okay so I missed Snowflake Monday by one day. It's not a crime! Anyway, here are thready masterpieces five and six presented to all in their unblocked glory...



I know, I know, it's Tuesday. I haven't blocked 'em. I'm a flake (pun intended). Nuff said...

Now, three HUGE thank you's to go out that are definitely overdue!

First one goes to Rose for giving Chad his relocation papers. We here at ChezLinoleum are so excited to have him as we don't have much Gourd representation in the VLA. All of the Produce welcomed him with open leaves.



Here he is, bags of stuff unpacked, waiting for the onset of Holiday Season '06 so his hat and Santa toy look a bit more apropos. Despite the Gourd's garb he still managed to find a girlfriend. Elspeth finds him attractive, if just a wee bit eccentric.

Second thank you goes to Mimi for Big Man!



Isn't he fabulous? And he looks quite at home in my favorite chair does he not? I'm in love...

Lastly, but not leastly thank you for the shroom Angharad!



Carnivorous Carrots has taken this little guy under their tops in an effort to research suitable eyeball donors. We'll keep you apprised of current developments with this situation as they arise.

I almost forgot! A fourth thank you needs to go out to the blogosphere...To each and every one of you who has left comments and sent me emails (even the ones that needle me about getting my patterns together), I thank you from the bottom of my yarn-encrusted heart. You guys are wonderful and your unwavering support and continual feedback really has touched me deeply. Smooches all around!

Okay now for the x-large news!

I've been interviewed! Yes, I, have! And here's the best part, you can download it and listen to me prattle on, and on, and yes, on, about my crafty pursuits. Jennifer (the brilliant mind behind this project) assured me that I don't sound too dork extraordinaire. So that's good, right? Anyway, you be the judge. And if you think I sound like a craft-tard, well, just keep it to yourself. I won't mind....

Go visit Jennifer at the Craft Sanity site and say hola!




Link to Podcast here! You must have iTunes to download.

15 comments:

lisa solomon said...

love the snowflakes... and congrats on the interview!

great gifties....

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your interview, and I'm glad you like the mushroom!

:)

Unknown said...

Way cool flakes, loot and congrats on the interview!
Don't forget us little people when you are all famousy.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! All this time I didn't know how to define it, but what a gift you've given me! My heart too is "yarn encrusted!!!" That's hilarious.

Vicky aka Stichr said...

I laughed and laughed when I saw the Big Man!! He's great. So of course I checked out his makers site and she made Gnomes. Gnomes that I think even I could live with. LOL ~hafta get my girlies to show me out to listen to your interview~

StarKnits said...

i don't know if being a craftard is all that bad! wink wink! congrats on the interview!

Red Rocket said...

LOL!..."craft-tard"....that's a riot. :).

Anonymous said...

I'm listening to you as I type this! Like....whoa! You sound great - very impressive. I had a Big Man for a short time, but he was shipped away again as a gift. I'm so glad Chad has found Love - I just knew he'd go for a tall skinny type!

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey hun!! Long time no see...yes good job on the interview!!!!! I hate you you know, you and your damn TALENT...I am so jealous Im turning GREEN.....


Mom

dizzy von damn! said...

where were you???

you missed the newslady.

Anonymous said...

He looks very comfortable on your sofa! Very handsome indeed! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ladylinoleum. I've been one of your most faithful blog lurkers in the last months. I like your creations and way of thinking a lot. But now, the bad news: I've tagged you. Visit my blog and take a look. (I had to name 4 bloggers to answer some questions)

Pamela Foreman said...

I have been making snowflakes too! I like yours, I need to find some different patterns to use. I love your site! I've put it on my list of ones to watch and read!

stuffed said...

My fav is the snowflake on the left. I didn't even know it was possible to have a fav. I always thought all snowflakes were equally fabulous.

Zee pod is not working for me. It cuts out just before you begin to speak. Will try again later.

BTW I hate the word 'podcast'. It has completely ruined the true meaning of the word 'pod' (the gestational period of the alien invasion). :)

Anonymous said...

Today I've listened to your interview on the Craftsanity podcast. Great interview! I've enjoyed listening to it :-)